Santa Clarita e-PRO Certified Realtor – Pia Soper
Choose a REALTOR who is e-PRO Certified
Relocating The Internet has added a new dimension to the real estate world. Now you can be assured that the REALTOR you choose will have the knowledge and skills to put the power of the Internet behind your real estate transaction. All e-PRO Internet Professionals are REALTORS who completed a rigorous certification program endorsed by the prestigious NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS (NAR).
Real estate agents and brokers who have earned e-PRO Certification are Internet Professionals who have completed extensive training using the Web. e-PRO Certification means the real estate professional is prepared to employ the latest techniques and services for your benefit, just like you’ve grown to expect from a professional.
- Life can be a little easier.
- Save time and irritation. Work with an e-PRO Certified real estate professional who provides both buyers and sellers with high quality, timely information using the resources of the Internet.
- e-PRO Internet Professionals maximize your ability to leverage the enormous power of the Internet when you are buying and selling property.
Working with the best pays off.
- Save money. e-PRO Internet Professionals can help you take advantage of the latest Internet innovations resulting in considerable savings and speed whether you are a buyer or a seller of property.
- Work with someone who is ready, willing, and very capable. Your e-PRO Certified real estate professional has already proven that he or she is prepared to respond to the new market place. e-PRO Internet Professionals are committed to being more responsive, understand that you are the boss, and will completely respect and guard your privacy.
- Rest easy………..e-PRO Internet Professionals can offer you the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have chosen to work with a REALTOR committed to using the Internet with skill, integrity, and professionalism.
Work with a professional who has made the extra commitment. Choose an e-PRO.
What is an e-PRO and why should you use one
A short guide for the Internet consumer
When you’re on the Internet, you don’t have time to waste on endless searches for useful real estate information. You want to get things done quickly and without hassle. So chances are you’d like a real estate agent who:
- Answers e-mail promptly and professionally.
- Respects your on-line privacy.
- Offers home listings and other Internet tools to help you find or market a home.
Enter the e-PRO.
An e-PRO is a REALTOR who has successfully completed the e-PRO training program for real estate professionals. Endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS, the e-PRO course teaches professionals the nuts and bolts of working with real estate on-line: Web sites, e-mail, on-line tools, and most of all, what today’s consumer really wants.
What does all this mean to you There are several benefits of working with a certified Internet professional.
Are you reluctant to give out contact information through the Web for fear of being pestered or spammed e-PROs understand. They’ve learned the Web isn’t just a place to do business; you need information from someone you can trust.
That’s why e-PROs respect your privacy. They respond quickly to your questions, but don’t send you unwanted communication. And they protect your personal information.
Tired of struggling to find information e-PROs are more likely to have access to the latest Internet utilities, making your life easier. These tools may include:
- On-line home tours
- Instant access to comprehensive neighborhood data
- Extensive property listings
- Immediate e-mail notification of just-listed homes meeting your criteria
- Referral networks and on-line forums, where e-PROs can quickly find informationeven potential buyersfrom other e-PROs
- Newsletters on current real estate conditions in your area
- Electronic faxes sent to you by e-mail
- Advanced software, iPods, iPads, and laptops to find you answers on the spot
The result: you get more information, more easily. With electronic files, you have less paperwork to deal with. And since your agent uses e-mail, you can even eliminate phone tag. The e-PRO streamlines your entire transaction, from showing to closing.
An e-PRO’s access to advanced technology can save you considerable expense. You have more tools to find or market your home, so you’re likely to get a better price. With on-line home tours, you reduce in-person showingsand the costs involved. And by using e-mail, you save money on long-distance calls and fax charges.
An e-PRO is ideal for you. With the tools to do your research electronically, you can make a decision on a home the first day you’re in townor without traveling at all. You and your family save on travel costs. And after you’ve decided to buy, monitoring the sale by e-mail saves you even more.
Should you use an e-PRO Yesespecially if you’re an Internet user. In this fast-paced age, technology has become a necessity. An e-PRO is someone who has recognized and responded to the needs of the new consumer.
If you choose an e-PRO, it’s a safe bet you’ll get the kind of service you wantand need.
If you have any further questions, please call me at 661.645.5556 or MailTo:Pia@PiaSoper.com.